Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dealing with Women

Dealing with Women


THE ONE ATTITUDE THAT IS THE KEY TO HAVING IRRESISTIBLE APPEAL TO WOMEN AND GETTING LAID WITH THE WOMEN OF YOUR DREAMS

Once, one of my super-scoring buddies invited me to go to a party with him. Not having much of a social life anyway, I accepted the invitation, and besides, this guy REALLY knew how to get laid. I sort of looked at myself as being one of those small sucker fish that attach themselves underneath a shark's mouth and live off the bits the shark spits out.

Anyway, we were wandering around this huge apartment complex, looking for the party. We were walking down a hallway when we passed an open door, and there was a party going on, but it was definitely NOT the party we had been invited to. This was a formal affair; everyone was very well dressed, and my buddy and I were both wearing jeans and scruffy tennis shoes.

Through the doorway I saw a stunning blonde in a low cut dress, surrounded by guys trying to hit on her. My buddy saw her too, looked at me, and went right into action. I saw him walk in the door, cut through the crowd of guys, say something to her that I couldn't hear, and hand her a card and a pen. She wrote something down, and out came my buddy, smiling ear to ear. He had gotten her phone number!

I asked him what he said, and he told me, "I just walked in there, looked at her, and said, `Excuse me. I saw you through the doorway, and unlike these gentlemen here, I don't have time for small talk. I'd like to take you out. Can I have your home phone number?'

Now, it's not always necessary to be that direct. But it is necessary to grasp and use the attitude my buddy had, the super-attitude which will get you laid more than any line, trick, good looks, fancy car or fortune. The attitude is:

I MAKE NO EXCUSES FOR MY DESIRES AS A MAN.

I MAKE NO EXCUSES FOR MYSELF.

I MOVE THROUGH THE WORLD WITHOUT APOLOGY.
  Resources
1. Dating advice for men
2. How to attract women
3. Get your EX back
 
1. How to get a girl to kiss you
2. How to gain confidence with women
3. How to get laid at a bar
4. Asking a girl out
5. Dealing with Women